March 30, 2011

Ummm...Wow!

Its been a while. Almost a year, actually.
Honestly, I'm not sure I've even thought of this blog since my last post. And then I got a comment and *WHAMMO!* here I am!
A lot has happened since then...

I moved north to a smaller town.
I experienced an actual winter for the first time in a few years
I spent 6 weeks in Ontario due to the death of my mom.
Every day I have at least a few minutes where grief takes me captive and its hard to function.

Life is still somewhat confusing and most days I feel a little like a fish out of water, just floundering around, attempting to get myself back to the pond...sigh...

I press on, though. I press on.

Maybe I will start to come here a little more often. Maybe. Maybe not. It might help.

3 comments:

Phil Steller said...

Well, you just happened to feel like blogging when I felt like reading. I haven't checked my Reader for probably a year or something.

I encourage you to either blog or journal if you don't already. Each person is different, but I find all of life's ailments more extreme when I don't process and learn from them via some writing outlet... but that's just how I function.

Denise said...

I make attempts to journal on a pretty regular basis - the frequency of it comes and goes though. I definitely see the good in it.
If you hadn't commented on that last post, it could have been another year before I remembered I used to frequent this blog! I may just pick it up again...we'll see...

Nicole said...

Blogging is making a comeback I reckon.

I met a girl at RAW who invited me to read her blog. So I did...and it made me wonder if mine still exists out there (it does - nicolebrindle.blogspot.com).
I have a blog list to the side which informed me you posted 21 hours ago.
So I went to read it.
and now I will pray.

Bless You Denise.

Yup. Blogging is coming back.