December 10, 2008

stress

Its never fun when stress gets to you - or when you let stress get to you! The latter is where I'm at these days. The stress is getting to me.

There is constant transition at my work.
There is currently transition at my home.
Health concerns are arising for close members of my family.
Some serious spiritual issues are present for some people I love dearly.

How does this all present itself physically in my life?
My back has been aching, stiff and sore for 2 days!!!
Looks like I am one of those people who physically carries things!
hmmm...I did say a while back that God was doing something new in me, right?
Feeling things so physically that I can barely stand and walk isn't exactly what I had in mind.

Which comes to my conclusion in it all...I need to pray more.
Always the same conclusion!

“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today." Matthew 6:34

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems to me this stress, discouragement, attack, oppression, etc is widespread, especially in the Christian Body. Not sure what is going on. Surely the hour is late... yet I don't specifically know what this onslaught is a sign of.

Let's not forget what Revelation and other places tell what awaits those who "overcome". Easier said than done, I know.