Its so hard to believe that October is almost over - and that we have to change our clocks tonight(although I welcome the extra hour of sleep). Where has the time gone? In the grand scheme of things it hasn't been all that long since I left Toronto, but man, it feels like forever.
Tonight I sent my Christmas list to my sister...that was weird. I think this will be my first Christmas ever without my family. *tear* I try not to think about it too often. Makes me sad.
Its funny how I can think of so many things to say here during the week, then when I actually get in front of the computer, I can't think of anything of any importance. I apoligize. I really do have to become better at writing things down to share.
So this is for Julie...since she just told me I needed to update!! Love you, Julie!
Things are going really well here. Today my roommates and I moved around our funiture to make room for a new couch(well, its not new, just new to us) so that was great. I really love change like this(check out my archives from Aug/Sept where I talk about moving furniture!). While the area with the beds now looks more like a college dorm, we have a sitting area, so we don't always have to sit on the beds now...its wonderful!
Tonight I am missing being normal. ha...sounds like I'm not really normal or something! I'm just kinda having one of those nights.
I miss having a regular paycheck.
I miss going to movies.
I miss my family.
I miss my friends.
Wow. That's a lot of things to miss. But God has called me here and that has been confirmed over and over again.
Thanks for all your prayers.
Blessings.
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment