February 1, 2009

random

I can sometimes be a pretty random person. I think we can all be random at moments, and if we don't see ourselves as random, there is probably something wrong!

Having said that, there was a note flying around on facebook this week in which you wrote 25 random things about yourself. I jumped on the band wagon and wrote a note. I can't sleep at the moment, so I thought I'd share it here as well. Enjoy.

1. My family call me "Niecer." At this point in life, only my sister, 1 cousin and 1 friend will actually get away with calling me this to my face!

2. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to my hands being dirty! I hate when they feel dirty so I wash them a lot!

3. I love to travel, but hate take off's and landings

4. I have a secret obsession with Sean Astin! It all started with the Goonies!

5. In high school, myself and 2 friends were dared by some boys to watch "Porky's" - apparently those movies were considered 'risque' back in the day!

6. I love McCain's chocolate cakes! I haven't had one in years cause I'll eat the whole thing!!!

7. I despise liver!!

8. If I could work for 6 months of the year and travel for 6 months of the year, life would be amazing!

9. I played volleyball from 4th grade thru college.

10. I want to marry a man with a lovely accent (its not a must, would just be nice!).

11. I have lived in ON, NL, MB, BC (CAN) - CO, ME, CT (USA)

12. Hair in sinks (and around bathrooms in general) makes me gag.

13. I'm not a big fan of surprise parties!

14. I have green eyes, not blue - much to everyone's surprise!

15. I wear a watch everyday and feel naked without it.

16. My body temperature is generally about 2 degree's higher than the average. This made visiting hospitals and nursing homes during SARS in Toronto very difficult - they kept denying me access!!

17. I despise the smell of anything vanilla! yuck!

18. I have a fear of elevators and will do my best not to get in them with large crowds.

19. Large crowds in general make me feel queesy

20. Although I've lived in the DTES (slums of Vancouver), I have never been bitten by a bed bug!

21. I miss being able to shop the sale racks in the US

22. Having said the previous, I miss Target!!

23. I am not a fan on Lindor chocolate (unless its orange)

24. I do not like talking on the phone and will avoid it if I can.

25. I could consume slurpees daily - though i don't cause I know it would be all bad for my insides!

1 comment:

kathryn said...

Dee, you and i have so much in common. . in fact. . #3,7,8,12,19, 23 and 24!!!!!! You are so cool.