February 20, 2009

faithful

When I spent time praying for 2009, I firmly believed God was telling me that this year is to be one of FAITH.


FAITH
in the church, FAITH in individuals, and FAITH in my life.

Up until this week, I didn't realize (or chose not to realize) just what God was saying to me regarding faithfulness and how it should play out in my life in this coming year.

Well, this week I chose not to ignore what God was speaking and spent time listening. What a time it was!

To sum it all up (and I'm sure I will share more in the near future), the words of these songs spoke deeply to my core:

I want to be found faithful
I want to be found steady
I want to be found faithful
To the end.

I want to be unmoveable and unshakeable
So let my roots go down
Unmoveable and unshakeable in you.

And I, I want to be like a tree
Planted by the streams
Of living water.

This will be my song, God
This will be my prayer
Til the end.

blessings.

1 comment:

Beracah said...

what a great prayer, Denise. I think I will make it mine as well. love you, b