April 4, 2007

dreams, dreams & more dreams

I've been dreaming a lot lately. I realize that they say that everyone dreams everynight, but I rarely remember my dreams. When I was a young child, I had a recurring nightmare involving my family...but I don't want to think about that one!

Over the past few years, when I remember my dreams its usually because God is wanting to tell me things - such as to pray for someone or something; an issue or something coming up. This is how I feel about the main dream I've had lately. It becomes difficult when I can't figure out exactly what to pray for...it will all be revealed in time. I need to develop some patience and not let these things keep me awake at night!

Blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise it has been along time since we have written to each other. What going on in your life how is your relationship with Jesus going. I miss so much. When are you going to visit us.